Last week I had to explore several freeware utilities to select one working the best to convert challenging file in PDF format to Word. And the software, which came as ultimate leader in terms of the quality of output and conversion speed was UniPDF.
Standalone and easy-to-use, UniPDF performs high-quality conversion from PDF files to word documents (doc/rtf), images (JPG/PNG/BMP/TIF/GIF/PCX/TGA), HTML, or plain text files (txt) in batch mode, with all document texts, layouts, images and formatting ideally preserved.
* Converts from PDF to Word Doc
* Converts from PDF to Image
* Converts from PDF to Text
* Converts from PDF to HTML
* Supports converting from PDF files in batch mode
* Supports converting selected page range (for Word and Image)
* Supports settings for image resolution and color bits (for Image)
* Multi-language support: UniPDF supports almost all of the major languages including English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, Italian, Polish, Russian, Chinese, Chinese Traditional, Korean, Japanese, Hindi, Arabic,Turkish etc.
* Runs on Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2000.